Big Data

In the current digital world the amount of data is growing exponentially. With 5G coming, the amount of data that companies start producing will increase even more rapidly.

By 2020 it is expected that the percentage of transactional data will only represent 20% of the total enterprise data footprint. The remaining 80% will come from new digital touchpoints like IoT devices, mobile devices, web and SaaS applications. Lots of new, mainly unstructured data must be channeled so companies can start utilizing this data to create customer 360-degree insights.

How to go from unstructured to structured data? How to integrate this edge data with ERP data? Companies need to start building data pipelines to handle all this new data. We help customers to select, integrate and implement Big Data pipelines. We engineer, orchestrate and use DataOps to integrate and combine data platforms, infrastructure and pipeline tools. Together we find the best fit, aligned to your current IT landscape and company's vision, without further fragmenting the IT landscape.

Focused Areas

Big Data
DataOps
Do you want to improve data quality? Do you want to reduce the cycle times for data analytics? We use DataOps to look at the complete data lifecycle, from data preparation to reporting. We use agile to shorten the cycle times in analytical development in alignment with business goals. We advice and implement the right data platform with the corrsponding infrastructure and data pipeline tools.
Data Orchestration
Data Engineering
Want to put the data scientist in its strength and reduce his time spend on collecting and validating the information he needs? Our data engineers help customers to quickly collect and validate the data.

S/4 HANA

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text.

Integration

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text.

ALM

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text.

Custom Development

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text.

Our Customers

What they say
I learned so much from working with Aarini. Dedicated to work and very helpful to have in the team.
Vijaya Narendra K.
Software Architect
at
Heineken

Trusted by